IMNEXANI ❝personal · life · blog❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook  ·   ask   ·   instagram   · follow





misses
Random stories regarding my life is written here. Didn't give any benefit if you read it but in case you already did,thank you. Oh,just call me Iman. Hi.


agenda
15/11 Result Semester
19/11 My Birthday
04/12 Register for 2nd Semester



twitter




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Re-edit by myself.



  2016
Assalamualaikum and hai. Omg im missin this blog damn much after more than a year I didn't post up anything. Well no one gonna read tho. I'm 18 this year and studying at UiTM Tapah in Diploma in Science for two and a half years. Well that's an update okay haha. As you can see, I already delete all the post since 2011 bcs i want to get a fresh start. So here the first post. I know I'm not gonna be active to post any stories after this but still I'll when I have a time. Bye!


| Next >



© Official 2016 IMNEXANI
Layout made by tkh/mk { }